Premier Falcon Breeding Facility
I am CITES registered (A-US-504) and European Approved Breeding Establishment 11-WA-001-BBE. My U.S. Fish and Wildlife Raptor Propagation Permit is MB781420-0. These permits allow us to export to other CITES countries. We have successfully exported to many countries.
Contact Us Today
I am CITES registered (A-US-504) and European Approved Breeding Establishment 11-WA-001-BBE. My U.S. Fish and Wildlife Raptor Propagation Permit is MB781420-0. These permits allow us to export to other CITES countries. To date we have successfully exported to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Peru, Mexico and Canada. Again, if you are a CITES country we should be able to ship to you once the requirements are known.
- I provide quarantine for 21 to 30 days if required by your country.
- I expect you to research and understand the import regulations of your country and provide those to us when you order.
- I work with qualified USDA veterinarians for health inspections and special forms for export.
- I am familiar with laboratory requirements for blood and/or PCR swab tests required for Avian Flu, Newcastle Disease and other diseases as required by the importing country.
- All birds are shipped from Seattle International Airport in Seattle, Washington state.
- All birds are shipped in IATA approved kennels for birds of prey.
- I guarantee the health of all falcons ordered upon arrival for one week. Any health problems, injuries or death incurred in that week must be reported to me in English by a certified veterinarian in your country. I must see a necropsy report in English by your vet if the falcon dies during that week. If the cause of death is determined to be caused by a problem before shipment, I will provide a full refund or replacement falcon. Problems caused by the airline or customs on your end are not my responsibility.
Northwoods Falcon Ranch
Northwoods Falcon Ranch is located in northwest USA in the state of Washington, approximately 35 minutes drive south of Olympia and 1.5 hours drive south of Seattle. I have been breeding falcons for over 30 years and training and hunting with falcons and hawks for 52 years.