Species for Sale
We offer the following captive bred falcons and hawks:
- Gyrfalcons—White, Silver, and Grey
- Peregrine Falcons—Peale’s and Anatum subspecies
- Gyr x Peregrine Hybrid Falcons—Gyr x Peale’s and Gyr x Anatum
- Peruvian Aplomado Falcons
- Harris’ Hawks
To see one of these birds for sale, click on the thumbnail picture. If you want more information, click on the larger picture and you will be able to send us a request for information.
You can choose the way your bird is raised:
- Imprinted—We hand raise newly hatched eyasses in our office among people all day long. These are excellent choices for breeding (AI), falconry or raptor education. The labor involved is more than with a parent-raised bird and will cost more accordingly.
- Parent Raised—This is the most common way to raise eyasses. They are raised with parent birds until they are fully grown.
- Round Barn—This is a popular and effective method to raise and exercise several falcons without the risk of loss when using tame-hack or wild-hack methods. It consists of releasing several falcons in a very large room (often over 30 meters in diameter x 4 meters tall) where they can fly to and from perches and completely around the enclosure for several weeks. The result is a strong, well socialized falcon. Live prey can easily be introduced to the enclosure allowing the young falcons to learn how to hunt and kill their food.