Species for Sale
Premier Falcon Breeding Facility
We offer the following
Falcons for sale Now
About Our Species for Sale
We offer the following captive bred falcons:
- Gyrfalcons (Falco rusticolus) – White, Silver, and Grey
- Peregrine Falcons—Peale’s (Falco peregrinus pealei) and Anatum (Falco peregrinus anatum)
- Black 1/2 Gyr x ¼ Anatum Peregrine x ¼ Saker Hybrid Falcons
You can choose the way your falcon is raised:
- Fully Parent Raised – This is the most common way my
falconsare hatched and raised. They are raised with parent birds until they are fully grown.
- Partially Parent Raised – Parents hatch and raised the young falcons to 30-35 days old. They are easy to tame and make very little noise like an imprinted falcon.
- Imprinted – (not for export) This is a special order where I hatch and hand raise your falcon and normally ship them to you at 21 to 25 days old. These are excellent choices for breeding (AI), falconry or raptor education. Caution: Unless handled carefully, imprinted falcons can become very noisy and exhibit other bad behavior.
Northwoods Falcon Ranch
Northwoods Falcon Ranch is located in northwest USA in the state of Washington, approximately 35 minutes drive south of Olympia and 1.5 hours drive south of Seattle. I have been breeding falcons for over 20 years and training and hunting with falcons and hawks for 50 years.