You will need to contact Brad Wood with any questions or to place an order for a bird:
Brad Wood Mobile and Whatsapp: 360-701-9945
Recommended Time to Order
- We recommend you contact us as early as December about your interest in purchasing a bird. We establish a list of buyers and contact them when we have birds available in the order the contact was received. We are often sold out of most birds by May.
- We take a limited number of orders and deposits early in the breeding season. Paying a deposit puts you on the top of our list. We never know how many young birds we will produce until they hatch and begin growing. Once we know what our production is we accept more orders.
- A deposit of 50% is required for export, 25% for shipments in the USA. A deposit consists of half payment for the bird and half for shipment costs. We accept payment by credit card and bank wires. Note: Credit card payments will be charged an additional 3% for bank charges.
- Final payments are required two weeks before shipment.
- Refund of the deposit is only allowed if we cannot produce and ship the bird you wanted. If you change your mind about purchasing the bird you will forfeit your deposit.
Export Shipping Costs
- Export shipping costs can include the following depending on requirements for your country: CITES export permit, veterinarian inspections and signing forms, isolation fees, laboratory blood and/or PCR swab tests for diseases, U.S. Fish and Wildlife inspection at the airport, airline fees, travel costs, kennel and hood. Shipping just one bird is the most expensive. Two or more birds can cut shipping expenses in half.